- 04-Apr-2017 to 04-May-2017 (PST)
- Grimsby, ON, CAN
- Full Time
We are seeking a technical and detail oriented webmaster to take ownership of our various branded websites ensuring the e-commerce and non-transactional content is regularly updated and functioning properly. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working independently in an exciting fast paced, high-volume environment.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Managing day-to-day operation of websites including functionality, navigation and overall performance
- Ensuring the web servers; hardware and software are operating accurately
- Act as first interface for any website performance issues; fix broken links and images, add new content, and update wine and event/tour experiences
- Conduct regular testing to ensure user experience is optimized
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to update content via Magento platform
- Examine and analyze site traffic, review viewing statistics and monitor analytics; report on findings and implement recommendations
- Promotes a health & safety culture by ensuring a safe and healthy work environment through effective operation of the Health and Safety program, joint H&S committee (if applicable) and compliance with EH&S regulation
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- 5-7 years' experience managing and maintain ecommerce websites
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in a Computer Science program or Web Design an asset
- Proficient in Excel and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of internet-based consumer behavior and Search Engine Optimization marketing principles
- Ability to quickly and efficiently organize, track, and follow-up on details and projects
- Tactical, hands-on experience in high-volume email marketing environment
- Extreme attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems effectively
- Knowledge of A/B testing
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the company's "Employment of Relatives Policy" immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy", internal candidates must have been in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment.