- 07-Apr-2017 to 05-May-2017 (PST)
- Grimsby, ON, CAN
- Full Time
We are seeking a strong leader who will create added value to the organization through the management of data analytics and brand insights. This role will focus on providing Andrew Peller with a competitive advantage by streamlining corporate processes, data sources and tools, ensuring accuracy and efficiency. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to interact comfortably at all levels within the organization.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Evaluating internal and external market data to provide succinct accurate analysis to identify larger trends, developments, strategic market initiatives and opportunities in beverage alcohol.
- Working proactively with senior management to provide the analytics to support the development of strategies and objectives by channel, segment and brands.
- Monitoring and advising the company on changes to the alcohol models in each province.
- Leading all ad hoc and standardized analysis for Export, OMNI Channel and Andrew Peller Imports.
- Acting as subject matter expert, for OMNI channel, in database segmentation and leveraging segmentation to increase overall lifetime value of consumers.
- Measuring return on investment impacts of various OMNI channel initiatives & digital campaigns.
- Continuously refining the CRM tool in order to maintain a multifaceted platform which develops, improves, and retains a customer relationship.
- Working as a partner with the internal Systems department to assist in developing new datasets and/or developing solutions to solve data problems.
- Developing and coaching direct reports for future succession opportunities.
- Promoting a health & safety culture by ensuring a safe and healthy work environment through effective operation of the Health and Safety program, joint H&S committee (if applicable) and compliance with EH&S regulation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Bachelor's degree required; Economics, Business, Sciences, or Marketing. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 7+ years' experience in strategic Insights is required.
- Proficient in analytics, mathematics/statistics and regression analysis, marketing mix modelling and cross-channel attribution models.
- Advanced skills using spreadsheet and presentation tools.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to lead cross-functional mandates and deliver actionable insights.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate and rally key business partners (clients, agencies and internal partners).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the company's "Employment of Relatives Policy" immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy", internal candidates must have been in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.