- 07-Apr-2017 to 05-May-2017 (PST)
- Grimsby, ON, CAN
- Full Time
We are seeking an analytical and driven individual with a strategic business sense to support the development of an accurate sales forecast with the sales, marketing, and business insight teams. In this role they will be responsible for generating the sales & marketing forecasting reports which include the building blocks of assumptions, risks and opportunities. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to interact comfortably at all levels within the organization.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Maintaining a 5 year Sales & Marketing channel and business unit level brand forecast.
- Running monthly forecasting meetings and developing the sales and marketing teams most recent forecast.
- Providing a 3rd party forecasting perspective between the sales/marketing team and the demand planning group.
- Representing the National sales forecast and be able to explain current and future trends.
- Acting as a single point of contact for the Demand Planners; providing recommendations based on market knowledge/research.
- Performing risk and opportunity assessments and business requirements validating forecasts to P&L's
- Proactively working with business insights in researching/analyzing issues, defining opportunities for process improvements and making recommendations.
- Identifies and assists in the re-engineering, improvement or replacement of business processes and associated technology.
- Promotes a health & safety culture by ensuring a safe and healthy work environment through effective operation of the Health and Safety program, joint H&S committee (if applicable) and compliance with EH&S regulation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Bachelor's degree required; Economics, Business, Sciences, Math or Accounting.
- 5+ years of design, development, and deployment experience with Cognos Suite & Microsoft Office or similar tools (SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, and etc.)
- Forecasting experience with marketing, sales or demand planning is required.
- Ability to handle complex and large number of SKUs and Channels.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact comfortably with a wide range of levels in organizations: from senior executives to support staff.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Process improvement skills.
- Financial Acumen analytically oriented.
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the company's "Employment of Relatives Policy" immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy", internal candidates must have been in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.