- 13-Apr-2017 to 27-Apr-2017 (PST)
- Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON, CAN
We are currently seeking a dynamic; guest experience focused Restaurant Supervisor to join the Trius Winery team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all front-of-house Food and beverage operations at the Property with the goal of ensuring high quality dining experiences and achievement of business and financial objectives. This position involves weekend work.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Assisting with upholding the Property's Standards of Service and Restaurant Operational policies amongst the team
- Assisting with team member training and coaching
- Motivating front of house team to achieve assigned targets/incentives opportunities
- Ensuring cleanliness and safety of food and beverage experiences
- Ensuring accuracy of all administration activities during pre-shift, clock-in, shift-reads, and closing duties
- Assisting with the execution of budgets and expenses
- Actively participating in the execution of the annual business plan
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- 2 years of Restaurant Supervisory experience; preferably in a fine dining environment
- Smart Serve Certification
- Ability to recognize when guests and team members would benefit from support and assistance; contributing to others' initiatives without having to be asked
- Experience working with computer based restaurant systems and handling cash
- Strong communication skills; high attention to detail
- Preference given to candidates that are graduates of or currently enrolled in an Internationally recognized Sommelier or WSET program
- First Aid certification an asset
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the company's "Employment of Relatives Policy" immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy"; internal candidates must have been in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.