- 18-Apr-2017 to 11-May-2017 (PST)
- Kelowna, BC, CAN
- Part Time
Sales Associate/Wine Expert
The Sales Associate/Wine Expert is responsible for creating memorable guest experiences and is responsible for performing all selling (including Wine Club memberships) and retailing functions within the retail boutique, during guest experiences, and when providing Guest Relations functions/services.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Achieves/exceeds assigned Wine Club membership targets
- Facilitates tasting experiences for property guests
- Assists with processing guest sales (via POS system) and with Guest Relations bookings/reservations when required
- Understands and adheres to retail inventory control procedures (receiving, ordering, promotions, stocking, experience write-offs); participates in monthly retail inventory process
- Follows safe work procedures/practices; reports any unsafe working conditions/hazards to assigned Manager on Duty.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Demonstrates Guest/Customer service excellence focus.
- Serving It Right Certification.
- Post-secondary wine /spirits education an asset
- Experience working with computer based point of sale systems and handling cash an asset
- Team Player with the balanced ability to take initiative and work independently when required.
- Ability to work varied shifts including days, evenings, and weekends.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the company's "Employment of Relatives Policy" immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy", internal candidates must have been in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.