- 20-Apr-2017 to 07-May-2017 (PST)
- St. Catharines & Grimsby, ON, CAN
- Part Time
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Assistant Store Manager to join our Golden Horseshoe team supporting two stores in St. Catharines & one store in Grimsby. The ideal candidate will be a customer-focused self-starter with proven ability to deliver superior leadership and communication skills. The successful store manager will exhibit ownership of the store and inspire the team to exceed all goals and objectives. This position requires a passion for sales excellence and strong operational skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing agreed strategies and action plans to meet or exceed monthly revenue targets
- Participating in all aspects of the recruitment process; including interviewing, new hire orientation, and on-going coaching/training
- Promoting an exciting wine experience making guest satisfaction top priority and building strong customer relationships
- Planning, training, and implementing all visual merchandising initiatives in support of the brand and strategic vision
- Ordering all wine and non-wine products in strict compliance with published merchandise matrices
- Engaging team in weekly/monthly challenges that target and reward behaviours that support business plan strategies
- Promoting a health & safety culture by ensuring a safe and healthy work environment through effective operation of the Health and Safety program, joint H&S committee (if applicable) and compliance with EH&S regulations
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- University/college diploma an asset
- Wine experience and knowledge an asset
- Previous Retail Management experience with a customer focused Retailer
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills
- A strong business sense and a creative desire to increase sales
- Working knowledge of Windows applications, including Word and Excel
- Flexibility for evening and weekend work
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the company's "Employment of Relatives Policy" immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.