- 21-Apr-2017 to 05-May-2017 (PST)
- Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON, CAN
- Part Time
We are seeking a proactive and organized individual for the 6 month part-time temporary role as Marketing Assistant to support our Estate Wine Group East divison (Trius Winery, Peller Estates Winery, Thirty Bench Wine Makers & Wayne Gretzky Estates Winery & Distillery). The successful incumbent will work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager assisting with tourism programs, events, and consumer touch points.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Acting as the Estate liaison to the retail team and ecommerce specialist to ensure integrated messaging across all channels (digital and print)
- Coordinating tourism content for webmaster to update all Estate websites and reservation systems
- Updating the Estate information screens, including restaurant menus, tour schedules, and events
- Assisting in the creation of tour and event support materials as required
- Providing support as needed for Estate Wine Group presentations including Town Hall, Staff Appreciation, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, media arts, or public relations/communications
- 1-2 years' experience in a marketing or tourism related environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suit (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have knowledge and experience with Photoshop, InDesign; HTML, and CMS
- Wine/Product knowledge an asset
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with the company's "Employment of Relatives Policy" immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire. In addition, per our "Internal Job Posting Policy"; internal candidates must have been in their current position for one (1) year and their performance must be in good standing.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.