- 30-Jul-2014 to 15-Aug-2014 (PST)
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, CAN
- Full Time
We are seeking a creative and detail-oriented strategic thinker to develop and increase APL VQA brand advocates/ambassadors through a vibrant, engaged and growing wine club community. The ideal candidate must have exceptional copy writing skills with superior organizational and project management skills.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Ensuring all activity reflects brand strategy and priorities to inspire and delight our wine club members
- Uses insights from branding/experiential consumer research, best-in-class industry loyalty programs and surveys to develop and depend Wine Club programs
- Developing acquisition and retention strategy programs and experiential events for each Wine Club brand
- Developing key estate relationships that will help create and deliver show-stopping, best-in-class, customer experiences for wine club members
- Creating, editing, and writing wine club letter for all estate clubs
- Ensuring the business plan and consumer experience is delivered effectively through ongoing communication
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Marketing experience (branding and loyalty programs)
- Copywriting and editorial experience is a must
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills that will facilitate interactions at all levels of the organization (including external partners, key stakeholders, and business partners)
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload while working under tight timelines
- Ability to work independently
This position requires flexibility for weekend work as related to business events and functions, as well as occasional travel out of province for Marketing Strategy meetings.
Andrew Peller Limited is committed to meeting the needs of persons with temporary and/or permanent disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation in the workplace and will make an effort to meet those needs a timely manner by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in the areas of information, communications, and employment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings